Are you nervous getting in or out of your car at night or in an unfamiliar parking lot? The SABRE pepper spray keychain was designed with you in mind!
How to Use Keychain Pepper Spray
If your key is already in the car ignition, use the quick release to separate the spray from the keyring. It has a 10-foot range, so you can protect yourself at a distance, without having to leave the safety of your car. That is how the quick release keyring works. It's great for early morning joggers in parks and for evening drives to unfamiliar locations. This pepper spray keychain is also ideal for students walking across campus at night. It's small and discreet, yet powerful.
For more information on how to use SABRE pepper spray, check out our free training video.
- Maximum Stopping Power: Maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high-performance liquid chromatography laboratory, which guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate with other pepper spray brands (University of Utah study); UV marking dye helps with suspect identification
- #1 Pepper Spray Brand Trusted Worldwide by Police and Consumers: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriffs and U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a four-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Protection at a Safe Distance Against Multiple Threats: Impressive 10-foot (3 m) range; 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands) in a powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blowback
- Easily Accessible: Quick Release Key Ring provides access to spray when keys are in ignition or lock while the locking top safety helps prevent accidental discharge; finger grip enhances aim and product retention
- Free Training: Packaging includes link to free training video in addition to publicly available safety tips on our blog