This 10.5" complete upper is perfect if you are looking to finish off your SBR or AR Pistol build.
Here is the part list:
- FU House AR15 Upper Receiver - Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 blanks from one of the top foundries in the country these are a premium upper. Utilizing an innovative surface preparation method to ensure a consistent and superior finish these upper utilize an M-4 feed ramp cut before being Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized.
- Barrel - 10.5", 4150v, Black Nitride treated, Carbine gas system, 1:7 twist
- BCG - Black Nitride BCG Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group Assembly - This precision machined and superior quality Full Auto bolt carrier group utilizes an 8620 steel for the carrier and a 9310 bolt that are both then Black Nitride treated before being assembled. Extractor has a Crane O-ring installed for reliable brass extraction. No Garbage MIM parts are used, this is fully machined. Made In The USA.
- Rail - FU House 10" Free Float M-Lok Handguard
- Charge Handle - Blitzkrieg AR15 Charging Handle - Type III hard coat anodized and made from billet 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec latch.
- Gas Block - The Blitzkrieg Low Profile Steel Gas Block .750 is constructed of hardened steel and is black nitride treated, proudly manufactured right here in the USA.
- Gas Tube - Carbine Length - The Blitzkrieg Gas Tube is a Mil-Spec gas tube designed for the AR-15, Proudly Made Right Here In The USA.
- Muzzle Device - Standard Bird Cage
All Uppers Are Built And Test Fired In House.
Lifetime Warranty: We guarantee this product to be free from defects. In the event you feel you have a defective product, please contact us immediately to arrange inspection of the product. In the event we determine the product is defective; we will repair or replace the product with an identical or "like kind" product free of charge. This warranty does not cover standard wear and tear, is not transferable and may be voided if the customer or a third party alters the product in any way. Firearms Unknown does not warranty products damaged from shooting reloaded ammunition.