This is an FFL item and can only be shipped to other FFL dealers.
This product is restricted for sale in the communist state of California. If your shipping address is located in a restricted state, (ex. CA, NJ) we will CANCEL your order and CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE. Check your state's restrictions on this item before proceeding with your order. We are not responsible for knowing your state's restrictions prior to any purchases of rifles, handguns, or magazines.
These new models are chambered in 9mm with a 4” barrel, feature a slide cut for optics, co-witness white-dot front and rear sights, and enlarged forward serrations. This pistol will ship with two 15-round magazines and comes standard with seven mounting plates designed to fit popular slide-mounted optics.
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Optics ready slide
• Seven mounting plates included
• Ambidextrous thumb safety model available
• Picatinny-style rail
• Forward slide cocking serrations
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
|Sights:||Factory - Optic Ready|