This product is restricted for sale in the communist state of California. If your shipping address is located in a restricted state, (ex. CA, NJ) we will CANCEL your order and CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE. Check your state's restrictions on this item before proceeding with your order. We are not responsible for knowing your state's restrictions prior to any purchases of rifles, handguns, or magazines.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul® M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
6 o'clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.