Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 blanks from one of the top foundries in the country, these are premium assembled uppers. Utilizing an innovative surface preparation method to ensure a consistent and superior finish these upper utilize an M-4 feed ramp cut before being Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized.
To ensure the best fit and most accurate builds possible these are machined on the tighten end of specs to ensure a solid lockup between barrel and upper. This eliminates the chances of increased barrel harmonics especially in lighter profile barrels. Ensure there is a light coat of grease on the barrel extension prior to assembly.
Starting its life as an anodized AR-15 Upper Receiver, this upper is prepped and Cerakoted by our certified Cerakote applicator with name brand Cerakote. Once Cerakoted, we install the forward assist and dust cover.
The color is Magpul FDE.
Make from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forgings from one of the top foundry’s in the country these 80% lowers are precision machined to better than mil-spec tolerances ensuring the best quality and fit avaialbe anywhere for a price remotely close to this. Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing is then performed on them to ensure they hold up to however you plan to run your gun. All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior (Fire Control Cavity).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot (Trigger Through Hole)
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole All other Machining process are complete to Spec, all other machine work has been completed. Made of 7075 T6 Aluminium here in the U.S.A.